This website is explaining the ins and outs of how our relationships work, how our world has gone bonkers and what is it that we need to to do to fix it. Modest, isn’t it?
The Free Spirit Theory consists on few basic parts:
1. The Genesis and Evolution in spiritual context and how it aligns with science
2. The Law of Free Will – how our life follows our whimsical will and always protects the Highest Goal
3. The Mirror Spirit Soulmate Typology – how different kinds of soulmates are identifiable and where do they fit in one’s life
4. Authenticity – how to “be oneself” starting from discovering who it is that you are.
5. Soul Development Stages (Soul Ages) – how our soul develops through incarnations.
What is different to FST and other spiritual websites is that it is an entirely independent set of theories – although drawing inspiration from other theories as is apparent (but we can’t change the truth) it is so profoundly rewritten that it should be considered it’s own branch in New Age.
In a nutshell:
1. World was created out of nowhere, because something is better than nothing. Our task is to find a way to spend an eternity without getting bored.
2. In order to do so, we must honestly evaluate who we are and who we want to be, who we are happy and proud to be and then, become that person.
3. In accordance of who we want to be, the Universe (or the Great Enabler, the Great Observer, as in God) creates the opportunities needed to enable us to become what we want to become.
4. We share this planet and Universe with other Free Spirits, people with absolute free will, and we are restricted only by each other’s will. To become whole and truly grow up, ourselves, we must separate ourselves from the influence of others.
5. To find complete bliss and thus our personal heaven, most of us want to share our life times with other spirits; people and animals (and who knows what else) that I/we call Mirror Spirits.
6. Mirror Spirits are of many different types, the most exciting of which is the True Mirror Spirit, the people who ignite every passion in you; from your professional side to your sexuality and full capacity of love.